Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 44 already?

Today is supposed to be a merdeka day for me. I remember during early confinement, I couldn't wait for the period to be over. But once the 44th day is here, I sighed. Thoughts on coming back to work disturbs me.

I've been very good during confinement. I was rather focused and followed the pantang to the T (except for 2 or 3 weekends). I weighed myself everyday to record any weight loss (my record include weight of bengkung around 0.5kg). I started recording on Day 21 of 77.8kg. My lowest was 75.7kg on Day 32 which is near to my pre pregnancy weight. However, due to breaking the rule (eating stuff other than nasi, fried food, sweet treats), I've gained and today I'm 77.6kg. If I had maintained the pantang, I could weigh 74-73kg by now. It took 3 weeks to lose 2kg and just a weekend to gain it back! Damn.... I noticed the weight gained when I didn't drink enough. This weekend is Hari Raya Haji, another challenge for me to overcome.

Up to today, I still wear bengkung. This bengkung is the most comfortable. I've tried the 'Lilit' and 'Tali kasut'. This comfortable bengkung similar to 'Lilit' but the difference is in the material of cloth used. This one is imported from Indonesia. I even thought of continue wearing it when I'm back at work.

Up to today, I have 18 days before I come back to work. I want to focus on my work after this thus I shall use the available time now to plan activities/holidays, plan my diet and healthy routine, spend time with kids, update my blog, savour quality time with baby Lutfi and a lot of other things which if I don't do the thinking now, I would waste the time that I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment