Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015

My 1st post in 2015! Welcome all!

Kids
This year I'm determined to put my children first. I shall  observe my precious ones in everything. Watch them sleep because it will only happen once. Watch how quickly they outgrow.....

Husband
I have to accept he can't be with me all the time. He has the rights to do things without me and I shall accept that, and it's not because he has love me less.

Parents
I have to make them happy while I can. I want to give my mum a room make over. I need to call them more and chat.

Grow Up
I have to start think like a grown up. I have to think about grown up stuff like going for Hajj, mingle around with neighbours, start doing house chores, have goals for my kids. Life is not all about handbags. I'm getting old, I should have plans to face old age.

Be humble or else I'll be tired from competing with others and I can never win, every time.

Life is not about MY life. Life is about giving to OTHERS

Money should not be what I am aiming for. Give out. Improve deeds for the sake of Allah SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment