Friday, February 6, 2015

Herbalife revived?

Last year was nil
Could not focus on Herbalife last year because could not find the time to promote the brand and product. However, I do intend to continue consuming Herbalife.... but at discounted price. So I need to maintain my Supervisor status to purchase the products at maximum discounts. In order to maintain, I need to make 4000VP within 12 months. And last year was nil.

I was about to give up. Accepting that I couldn't make any sales and far from making 4000VP per year because it would cost me around 20k. I could only achieve and not costing me so much if I was able to sell. I was about to accept that I would have to purchase the products at 35% discount this year.

2nd chance
Then, as if I was given a 2nd chance I found my status is still as a Supervisor this year i.e I can still enjoy the maximum discount. And to my surprise 2 persons contacted me regarding Herbalife this week. I take this as Allah SWT is giving me signs not to give up and to try my best to continue this effort.

Objective has changed
I just want to enjoy the max discount. Income from this is a bonus. So my target is not makings sales. My target now is to make 4000VP. Which means around 334 per month (roughly about 1.5k per month)

No comments:

Post a Comment