Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Suitcase_Freaking out!

Haiyo! Suddenly I'm freaking out about Japan. I was surfing the internet reading other people's blogs on Japan trip. Then I saw this picture: someone landed in Narita with a suitcase  and took the airport transit train to central Tokyo. There was a picture which she had to drag her suitcase on stairs from the subway tunnel to the road. Oh My!

I plan to travel with suitcases (like I did for Bali & Krabi) and that picture really disturbed me. It's not a good idea traveling with 3 suitcases, is it?

Then I read about Takuhaibin, a delivery service commonly used in Japan to deliver stuff from point A to point B. Costs about RM70-RM80 per suitcase weighing not more than 25kg.

I might consider to use the service, only that my suitcases will reach me the next day.

Another option is to use bag packs instead of suitcases. Hmm.... 

Or else just pack light! I personally think it is impossible when you're traveling with 4 kids!

Read Things To Consider Before Packing for Tokyo here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment