Thursday, September 22, 2022

The never ending journey: Weight Loss

 Guess what is my body weight right now.....it's 76kg. It was even 77kg yesterday. How did I get from 67kg to here? That's 10kg to lose!

I'm not obsessing over my body weight but as of today it is a good enough indicator of the state of my body. It's sad. although I'm not feeling sad. I would have lost my appetite if I were to feel sad. These are the things that have changed since early 2021:

  • I don't think I eat a lot BUT I do take a lot of carbo.
  •  I have not been consistently taking my self made shake
  • I have not been practising yoga
By right I should not be surprised. Obviously these are major reasons why I have gained weight. Only now I noticed I've been doing these since 2021 so it is almost 2 years!

I was busy with work plus now that I'm over 45 and I have stopped going to Mayfair. The obvious change is my belly. I think Mayfair's treatment has lost it's affect. Seriously, my tummy bulges when I sit which sometimes it's uncomfortable.

It's time to get serious. So what is my game plan? How am I gonna do it differently this time now that I'm over 45....

  • Start planning my meals. Reduce carbo, more veggies
  • Plan your schedule how to fit yoga practice in the morning. Previously I didn't mengaji but I can't omit mengaji now that I have been consistently mengaji pagi-pagi. I need to work out how
  • Start buying wholesome food and less takeways/eat out
  • I do need help e.g fibre, shake, tea but opt for sustainable options

My first move to make things interesting. Amik gambar apa yg aku makan

No comments:

Post a Comment