Thursday, September 22, 2022

Business Administrator? Allah Maha Mendengar!

 Ya Allah! Thank you Allah! Syukur Ya Allah... I have been thinking about this idea of monetizing my husband's expertise lama dah. Pastu my friend quit and start her own consultancy company last year (read it here). Ironically same month last year...

Then last week, my husband asked me to ask my EVO agent whether there's any office unit @ OSTIA yang available. I asked him what is it for but he didn't answer directly...

The next day, we were talking about something and I couldn't remember how it popped out but eventually he revealed that he's planning to start a training business with his friend and try to find a space to rent. His friend is currently looking for an assistant to manage the business. He does have one right now but his wife asks him to fire the assistant (we can only guess why...) I was like 'What? And why you didn't mention about the job to me! I'm willing to do it!...'

Ya Allah! Terdetik la masa tu, Allah memang Maha Mendengar! Although that information is merely an information tapi kekuasaan Allah dirasai dan dekatnya Allah dengan kita. Everything has its place and time. Be patient...

Mula lah aku berangan tapi still macam caya tak jugak so I just left the conversation there not wanting to put high hopes on it.

Then semalam, my husband mention lagi. "Betul ke nak kerja Business Administrator? Banyak menda nak buat tau...nak kena cari sales, kena tahu how to claim HRDF"....Auww! Dengar pun aku dah excited. Excited nak berenti kerja! Haha!

Biasalah bila kita nak buat perubahan, getting into new unknown territory we start to doubt ourselves.

Alhamdulillah Allah SWT jumpakan aku dengan Jim Rohn's motivation series:

  • Don't wish for things to get easier, wish you were better
  • Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills
  • Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.

Remember, things happen for a reason. Opportunity only knocks once...It's time to make a change, grow yourself...




No comments:

Post a Comment