Wednesday, January 25, 2023

My 1st_Instagram reel

 I dunno what has gotten into me, I posted 3 reels during the CNY break! I've never done it before so it was purely trial and error. It's the mantra 'JUST DO IT' i guess...The first one was just a picture. The 2nd one was combined clips, initially edited in IG but later on in CapCut as demonstrated by my youngest. The 3rd one was done in the car when we were heading back home from Manjoi. The view of the Titiwangsa was too scenic not to be captured.

 And also I made my IG public. All because to achieve my end goal that is to gain high views and earn from IG. However, 1st I need to figure out the target audience, persona and niche. Sounds very much like marketing and I'm excited to find out more and work on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment