Friday, January 20, 2023

Performance Review 2022

Performance Review 2022

Semalam ada performance review dengan boss. Alhamdulillah mood boss semalam baik so it was more about casual talk. She told some positive news and I really appreciate it. It was how a boss should motivate her staff, telling her subordinate what she saw was extra. She voted me to higher performance rating and highlighted the extra herself. Bukan suh kita tulis sendiri macam masuk bakul angkat sendiri...

She also wanted to groom me to become her successor. So not to let her waste her time, I told her about my plan of quitting...'I may not be working here until I'm 60 or even 55' I said. She said 'Oooooo...' which I think is an expected response when someone respects other people's decisions.

She also asked my opinion about something and I asked her about what I wanted to know.

So, all in all to me the performance review went well.

Plan to quit

Now that I have given a headstart to my boss, I seriously need to charter the actions plans for the 'Road to Quitting'. Alhamdulillah, I've found Vanessa Lau's channel and website that could provide me the checklists needed about quitting the job and start on doing youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment