Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Public speaking with BeeZ

We sent Irdina and Jasmin every Saturday to BeeZ program (although missed some classes) since January. What BeeZ offers seems different from what you get from tuitions. I've been looking for hands on activities which can develop the inner strengths of my kids with the hope it can unleash their potential.

Last Saturday was the graduation day for BeeZ 6 months course. Held at the new Pusat Pendidikan Islam at Seksyen 1 near the Post Office, the kids had to come on stage and deliver a speech. I knew the kids had been practicing but I was quite nervous not knowing whether my kids could do this.

And to my amazement, they came out and delivered without hesitance! I was so so proud of them! Could not believe my little girls have built their confidence and able to speak in front of an audience!

Irdina & Jasmin, congratulations! You are confident and brave little girls! Mama always love you! Hope I can guide you to be a good active muslimah!

Jasmin in action. 'Fluent but need to smile more', said the judge

Irdina. Near perfect!

Receiving certificate from Badrul Sani, the Mentor.

Sweet Jasmin but has done public speaking at the age of 9!



With other participants


Planning to send them to BeeZ Next, the continuation of this program. It is said the program offers more fun activities. Hope the girls will learn something from these experience..

Congratulations again, my girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment