Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Krabi outfits update

Just want to compare between planned and actual. Planned as written in previous post and this is the actual....


Travelling day. Jeans + white shirt + red Pacapod (unseen)

Day 1 in Krabi. Purplish top + flowy brown skirt


Small long handle Le Pliage to match

Posing shyly for the camera 
Heading back to the hotel. With Tupperware carry all bag.


Island hopping on Day 2: Just old baggy T-shirt

 

Last day. Trying out the sunglasses on the street

My daughter snapped this pic. Newly bought green blouse for
380Baht (about RM39) + jeans + new Syria tudung

Looking for souvenirs to bring home

 
Just don't puke ok. Cut me some slack...haha! This is the 1st time I felt confident to dress up, put some effort and pleased with my choices. Why now? Dunno... maybe because I've lost weight. Maybe because I've started to appreciate what I have.... I wasn't paying much attention to my body previously which supposedly to be my 'temple'. Now I understand I need to maintain good health in order for me to be happy. Maintaining good health would mean to exercise regularly, choose what I eat and care for my skin, hair and body.

It's true, you can only make people happy if YOU are happy....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment