Monday, July 29, 2013

Longchamp_Presents from Paris

My hubby gave me Longchamp bags for my birthday this year! (as instructed! Hahah!)

To 'assist' my husband on finding what to get for my birthday, I gave him a list of Longchamp bags for him to get while in Paris for a technical conference (he was supposed to go to Budapest for the conference and Paris was where he was supposed to take a local flight to Budapest)

I tried not to think about the request too much when he was away...because I was too excited and eager! I even sneaked through his luggage when he arrived home after the 5 day trip because he didn't hand me the presents straight away .

I requested different sizes to see them real life. Long handle medium, long handle small, short handle, coin purse, le cuir (leather)... Love all of them! Thank you my dear husband... I love you! (not because of the bag but because you know how to make me happy! hahah!)

Excited! Excited! Hand them to me pleaseeee!

After hubby handed over the presents. In the bedroom.



Unveiling......

Le Cuir in blue. Love! PVS sells for RM1,420. This one is RM1,020. Saves RM400!

The Longchamp Le Pliage collection...Can't believe I finally own them...

Difference in small vs. medium long handle folded...

The plus point buying at duty free... Saves about RM140 here...



I know it's only Longchamp unlike Tod's or LV or Balenciaga etc. But the bag is so practical is what I love about the bag most! I'll do a separate post on me and small long handle!

Colour wise, this time my choices are mostly neutral colours because I imagine I would use it often so the bags has to be versatile enough for family outings, balik kampung, visits and shopping.


Feeling loved and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment