Monday, November 22, 2021

DDA termination done!

Alhamdulillah, today marks my 1st experience stepping into a Public Mutual branch. I went to the branch in Bangsar. I parked at LRT Kerinchi because I had something to settle there and took the LRT from Kerinchi to Bangsar. There is only 1 stop between Kerinchi and Bangsar (Abdullah Hukum that is) which took about less than 10 minutes.

I've never been to this side of Bangsar before. When I got out of Bangsar LRT, I didn't have a clue which way should I turn to (the Google Map looks confusing) so I asked around.  Luckily, a group of ladies know Public Mutual and pointed me to the right direction. Previously I google mapped how far it is from LRT Bangsar to the branch...6 minutes walking. In actual, I thought it took less than that because there is a short cut.

There was no other client than me when I got there. Surprisingly (for me, being the 1st timer) things were easy and straight forward. I told the lady I wanted to cancel a DDA, then she quickly fill up a form for me. The form is also very simple. I just need to confirm the details are correct and sign

NOTE: If you want to cancel, increase/decrease monthly deduction or change the date of DDA....you have to do it at the branch. YOU CAN'T DO IT ONLINE unless you want to start/establish a new DDA

Same goes if you want to redeem....simple. The branch is not like what I have imagined. I always thought it would be noisy, filled with investors and I would need to queue.

So all in all, from taking the Kerinchi LRT to starting my car engine to head home, it took about 1 hour.

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah! For He has put things where they are and guided me to follow through. Originally I wanted to go the Puchong branch but Allah knows best why I had a problem with my laptop and had to go to Kerinchi to get it fixed. Allah has given me the idea to go to the branch in Bangsar and get everything done today....

Allahumma Ya Barriq....

No comments:

Post a Comment