Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm thrilled

I didn't get to update on the outcome of my 10th year anniversary photoshoot yet. I received the CD on 2nd Sept. Milin gave me about 200+ pics and i LOVE LOVE them! (apart from my bulging tummy). It is exactly what i want and i just couldn't believe it... I thought my children really look adorable...
And now i know how the photographer does it. The venue is secondary, the important part is the photographer knows what to capture and the editing (skills)... Now i know if i really want to venture this hobby, i've to buy a DSLR camera :-)
I encourage you to book on a photo session for yourself or family. If you get your expectation level right, you'll be statisfied, guaranteed.... You can have it for special occasion or event (like me) or just have it for fun (whenever you feel pretty and want it to be captured artistically)....
Here's some of my favourites which cause me to smile and excited everytime i look at them:
Joy is captured!

Excited maybe

don't i look like a loving mum? ;-)

Reading is their favourite past time in real life

This boy can bring smile to anyone

Another 'loving mum' pose

This is the 1st time he's interested in books. Now i know you need to get boy books for boys. Pics of cranes, not bears......

No comments:

Post a Comment