Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last week of Syawal

I had a blast last week. I love setting up (only now i realized how much i love the task) and was assigned to set up Finance's stall for Hari Raya celebration at company level as well as at division level. If only my KPI could include the efforts....Both event went well. I'll just put the pics here.....
This is the Finance table for company level celebration:
 Chicken pie, mini cupcakes and chocolate cake. All ordered.
 This is the traditional side of the 'international & traditional dessert' theme. Bubur pulut hitam and 2 types of kuih talam (suji & keladi)
 The centrepiece is a homemade carrot cake made by the CEO's wife.
 The international (or western) side of the table.

Another table to place the plates and bowls.

This are pics from Finance event:
I appreciate the support from my colleagues as it helped the tasks a lot. I just couldn't do it without them....

No comments:

Post a Comment