Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Moaning


My weight is out of control! I don't dare to get on the weighing scale this week. I feel my tummy is bloated. My inner thighs hurt from frictions when walking. My undies and clothes feel tight. I wanted to stop having carbo starting Monday but i finished the leftover of fried rice. I wanted to stop having carbo starting this morning but i took 2 spoonful fried noddles in the morning and 4 pieces of fried banana in the afternoon.... Help! I seriously need help!
Of course i couldn't control the intake during Syawal and i thought 1 month won't hurt much. Unfortunately I can easily put on weight and very very hard to get it off. I should do a lot of things right now, but why is it so hard to start.
I really like the willpower i had during my A Level and university days. I exercised a lot and eating a lot didn't affect the weight. Ye la, metabolism was really high that i lost weight when i ate a lot. Those were the days.... Now i have a lousy metabolism that i have to depend on slimming treatment or slimming tea.... sob!sob!....
STOP MOANING! TAKE ACTION NOW! IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!

I'm putting positive images to motivate me.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment