Monday, April 27, 2020

Korea was awesome!

Baru harini berkesempatan menulis pasal KOREA (post holiday)....

Ni kira dah masuk 5 bulan selepas trip KOREA....best la walaupun kalo tengok video muka aku serious jek. Ya lah, aku yang kena come up with itinerary and have to ensure it suits everybody. And ini 1st time in large group, going overseas without engaging with full tour package. Definitely felt the pressure!

Naik AirAsia
We took Airasia flight to and fro, 18 of us travelling together (aku tertinggal Mi Band kat surau KLIA2. There goes nak count steps kat KOREA...sigh) Flight was good. I took my laptop with me and I got to write one post (but have not posted it yet here! Sigh)

You vs Them
Bila pergi reramai bermacam la perangai dan ragamnya and kena accept sometimes you can't do things your way. Contoh kalo aku je travel ngan anak-anak, aku tak pegi Everland because it's just a theme park. However, I'm glad we went (because my siblings wanted to) because it was one of the things that my kids appreciate most.

I didn't get to observe stuff and chilling out because itinerary was packed. But having a brother that likes to do videography, I'm fortunate. ada kenangan dalam bentuk video.

We laughed more and my kids had a jolly good time especially Lutfi because he got to play with his cousin, Aisy. Even now bila dengar dioghang nak pegi Jepun, Lutfi asyik tanya aku je whether kitoghang akan join digohang pegi Jepun. The thing is kitoghang dah pegi Jepun masa Lutfi umur 4 tahun (did kecik sangat so did tak ingat)

It was definitely 'the more the merrier' moment. Alhamdulillah, tiada apa-apa incident yang tidak diingini walaupun ada satu sebenarnya, makcik aku yg Pengarah Kastam hilang masa hari pertama (sib baik dia pandai balik sendiri)....

Photobook
And I get to finish up my photobook too during PKP. I used same layout as Japan trip and changed some bits. Love it!

Happy bila semua orang happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment