Sunday, January 23, 2022

Risau dan tawakkal

Risau

 I was analyzing myself. Why I would get worried and keep thinking about things whereas there's nothing to worry about? The problem is it would affect my day, let's say I get an email from my boss saying something is not done right in the morning, I would immediately worry whereas there's nothing to worry about. Just get done with it and things should be fine but noooo, i would dwell on something that has not happened yet. It is actually a waste of my emotional energy and worse the day would be a drag....I want to overcome that response because like I said, it is such a waste of energy. 

Yes, I've tried being optimistic but sometimes you just can't. So during times that I am being pessimistic, what should I say to myself?

Tawakal

Then I came accross this post in fb and it really has answered my question. There's nothing to worry about...Leave it to Allah SWT. Things happen for a reason and only Allah knows. This could be actually a test of my faith in Allah SWT




Allah knows best

Allah knows best and He knows what's best for you. Like I said, things happen for a reason but I must be able to learn from whatever has happened. It should be whatever that you're doing, it gets you closer to Allah SWT. Not that you don't have to do anything and leave things be. Note that Dunia is the place for you to accumulate as much as possible good deeds that will bring you closer to Allah, gain His redha which Allah guarantees He'll save you at Akhirat.

So when I worry, I'm not trusting Allah SWT. It's human nature to worry because humans are weak, do keep that in mind. As humans are weak, I have to remember Allah SWT. I should say my worry to Allah and pray to Allah to help me to get through it.

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for your guidance. I hope I'll remember this to get through life in Dunia...

No comments:

Post a Comment