Monday, October 28, 2013

Evo SoHo Bangi

Looking back, it was within 5 days I made my decision to buy a property for investment. We went to IProperty Expo on the 19th and I booked Evo SoHo on the 23rd. It is some sort a wish came true because I've been wanting to purchase a property (if I could call it a property, the size is rather small)so I won't be spending my hard earned money on unnecessary stuff.

My husband and I went to Andaman Sales Office at Seksyen 9 to see the show unit on Saturday. The unit at 454sqft seems ok when furnished with fitted furniture and I was excited seeing the streamlined finishing. The unit purchased will be furnished exactly the same but exclude the following:

  1. Wall cabinet
  2. Mirror at cabinet and wall
  3. Wall paper
  4. Plastered ceiling

Mirror not included

The 'kitchen'. Mirror in between & wall cabinet not included.

Wall paper not included

I chose unit with balcony

I think this mirror included. Plaster ceiling not.

Some sort like a reception table

TV included. There's a small fridge under the top which
I think is also included
That didn't discourage me at all! "That can be combined with when I want to wallpaper my existing home. I just need to save" I said to myself.

Seeing the unit, I think the space is more for a place to rest rather than as an office. 1st thing, you see the bed in the middle once you enter the unit! Can't picture to whom I'll rent the unit to. What I could imagine is my kids jumping up and down the bed like when we were in a hotel room!

The feel is like renting a room or staying at a hotel.

5 comments:

  1. hi, what was the price that u got for the apartment, if i may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price was 272k before 10% discount. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one too, it is progressing at 25% now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As salam Nuha! Is this for your investment too? All the best to both of us! :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete