Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tudung collection

Out of a sudden, I think I need to add more tudungs in my collection. Currently, I like experimenting with shawls. Previously I always opt for instant or normal tudungs which requires the least effort to put on.
Last Friday, I bought 3 chiffon tudungs for RM150. The original price for each tudung was RM189 according to the salesgirl. I also bought a tudung for my mother in law (RM66) and a blue shawl (RM75 after 10% discount). Then, on the way back to Perlis on Saturday we had lunch at Pen Mutiara at Butterworth which happened to be where the famous 'Rope Walk' flea market is at.  I bought 1 piece RM10 half moon shawl (which the colour I was looking for) and a 'hoodie' at RM15 which I think was a very good bargain. Total spend in 2 days on tudung = RM310 for 7 tudungs which 2 are for mother & mother in law so minus RM110. My tudungs would be RM200 for 5 pieces and if you take the average is about RM40 per piece. I love bargains!

The blue shawl bought from Ariani

The blue shawl to match with the kurung.
It doesn't match the outfit perfectly but I like the blue.

Another blue sold by my colleague which seems to suit more.
 Cheaper but the material was a bit stiff. Didn't buy this one.
 
The half moon in bright salmon/pink.


Looks like orange but in real life, it suits the kurung perfectly

 
This is the 'hoodie', should be wearable both sides.

 
The other side is brown in colour
 

To be worn with this jubbah/dress.

The chiffons. Will unveil once my mum has made her choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment