Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Feeling inspired

I was on leave on Friday, 11 October to prepare for birthday celebration at Kasyif's school but it was postponed to the end of the month. Didn't want to cancel the leave, I planned to run long due errands: review Jasmin's personal development file at school, submit relevant documents for Kasyif's Standard 1 registration, get a foot reflexology at Econsave and Mayfair treatment (which I had to cancel because I just got my period). Got side tracked: Ariani and went to the bank and find out about mortgage refinancing for hubby.
3 of 5 tudungs bought at Ariani. Heh...

I planned to make homemade snacks for our journey to Perlis for Hari Raya Haji break. I shopped for the groceries at Econsave after I had my foot massaged such as fruits, beef patties for burgers, air kotak and jajan. I love to prepare food or clothes for a journey but now that I'm working, my helper is the one who does it now.

I made the Marie Biscuit Chocolate Cake aka Kek Batik to try out my colleague's recipe. I like her version because the sweetness is just nice. I also made 'Subway' style sandwich with crabstick mix as the filling.

The no-bake-cake done to be chilled in the fridge.
 
Cut into bite sized cubes
Apart from crabstick, I also use the beef patty cut lengthways as filling.


2 type of fillings: crabstick & beef patty.

 

Done. Ready to cut and go

 


No comments:

Post a Comment