Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wedding cake 2

I reordered a wedding cake from Lovelycakes for my auntie in June. Previously I ordered for my brother's wedding in Sept (post here). Why I reordered is because I'm satisfied with her work, her cakes are tasty and she is easy to deal with.

This time I ordered a simple design with fresh flowers. I like!!! I just chose and referred to one of her previous designs. This design is usually done on fondant finishing but I requested her to do it with fresh cream (I wanted every bit of the cake to be edible, no one eats fondant!).

2 tier sponge cake with red flowers. So romantic!

Really really like the blooming red roses.

In her previous design, the pearl was silver. I requested gold to
represent my auntie who is in her 50s (gold=50 years, right?)

The base (on loan) to make the cake looks taller.



My lovely aunt with her nieces.


My aunt and her husband.
Semoga bahagia hingga ke
akhir hayat.


No comments:

Post a Comment