Monday, August 18, 2014

New buy

This year I bought a Fossil watch and Coach slim wallet from PVS.

Fossil watch Riley ES3378 was not like what I pictured but I guess it's the trend that people prefer bigger watches now. It is a bit bulky to me (compared to my old watch) and I can't really see the dates. But it has grown on me and as an overall the watch looks nice and feminine.


I want a watch with dates


Love my new wallet to replace the tattered old Esprit bought at JPO 3 years ago (read here). Chose Coach wallet 50923 Navy Blue  to match with my blue Pliage Cuir and coin purse.



During Ramadan, I nearly bought a Tod's at RM1,600. I was contemplating and trying to justify to see whether I can afford the bag. Then someone has grabbed the offer while I was doing my reasoning.

 
The bag fits what I want for my next bag:
  1. Something European. Not a Coach or American brand or brand that I already have.
  2. Something  bright in colour and not from leather. The yellow was perfect.
  3. I don't want to worry too much about the handbag because it's gonna be an every day bag including balik kampung.

Well, better luck and maybe enough funding next time. Currently, I'm still looking for my next buy and no preference at the moment.

I also bought a pair of blue wedges (I'm blue crazy at the moment). Also to go with my blue Pliage Cuir. Love it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment