Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bali diet_Mid week 1 Report #1

Since I declared my weight on Monday (read here), I didn't eat much because I was fasting until today. Today is my 7th day fasting in Syawal where 3 days are within the Bali Diet Period. My weight has been stagnant at 68kg since Monday night. Hmmmm....

Weight loss until today is 69.4 - 68 = 1.4kg

But I think it is just water weight. Not truly reducing any fat because my hips and belly still feels big and 'muffin tops' is getting uglier.

Calorie wise, I've been very low on the intake. My sahur was:
500ml plain water + aloe
500ml plain water + tea mix
200ml milk + 200ml plain water + 2 scoops F1 + 1 scoop protein

Total calorie for sahur = 200. Then no calorie during the day because I was fasting. And I had the same thing for fasting break. I had small portion of white rice and chicken maybe around 300. Thus overall total is 700 calories. Is this too low?

My BMR is 1278 @ 66.5kg. I supposed it's too low but I don't each much at night because bedtime is about 10.00pm. Will I have enough time to digest the food?

I haven't start exercising since Ramadan. May be I should. Start moving Rafiza!

No comments:

Post a Comment