Wednesday, August 27, 2014

SHOCK!

I was glancing through my blog and I was shocked to see an x-rated act promo on my blog! What-the-hell?

The section was titled 'Colour Me Happy' and it supposed to show pics of beautiful things such as babies and flowers. All this while it only shows still pictures and exactly pics of cute adorable babies and blooming flowers. However, lately I've noticed it also included video play symbol (the triangle) but I thought it should be no harm. Until today! Gosh!
The 'colour me happy' section on the right....
Well, I don't want to show you the x-rated one of course but now it has included not only pics of flowers and babies anymore. I have to check and make some changes....

Original keyword was 'flowers'
Since I'm currently surveying for my Bali Holiday, I've changed the keyword to 'Bali'....

No comments:

Post a Comment