Saturday, September 6, 2014

Call from the loan lawyer

Received a call from the loan agreement lawyer stating my agreement is ready for signing. I did asked about the reduction in the legal fees amount saying that my loan agent said it can be reduced. He said he would need to look back at my loan which he left the details in his car thus we have to discuss about it when I come to the office. I plan to go and sign next week.

I did browse and this is my understanding how to estimate the legal fee:
  1. 1% of loan value for legal fee
  2. 0.05% of loan value for stamp duty
  3. 1,000 for disbursement fee

Not sure what is disbursement fee. My friend who paid the legal fees by cash paid about 4k but not sure what was her detailed bill.. Mine is 6k.

BLR has gone up from 6.6% to 6.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment