Monday, September 1, 2014

Me & cooking

This is how I describe myself about me cooking:

Likes to watch cooking channels for inspiration although only a few recipes have been tried and tested. Eager to cook after watching but got lazy afterwards. I admit I have not cooked for my family consistently often, something that I am not proud of. Sometimes she feels adventurous to try something new but afraid people not gonna eat what she has cooked. 

Prefers to prepare healthy meals but will not turn her head away (or mouth rather) from greasy oily fried food such as fritters, fried chicken or 'keropok'. Wants to be good at baking but cleaning afterwards sometimes puts her off.

Often cook western meals e.g roast chicken ++, pasta, pizza. Always look for the simplest way and simplest ingredients.

Happy when Jasmin mentioned she liked my mushroom bake. She said she likes me to do TV inspired recipes and ask me to do more... Hokay, that's really a tough challenge to take up! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment