Monday, September 1, 2014

Simple dishes

In the mood to cook which something I have not done for agesssssssssssssssssssss!.....

I admit I have not cooked for my family consistently often, something that I am not proud of. I thought of 'healthy' theme thus cooking should not involve frying. So no sweet sour fish, sambal or 'goreng tepung'.... Something soupy or alternative cooking method such as steam, bake or grill.

Fish and veggie I bought for today's lunch:

Purple spinach & eggplant

White pompret. Love this fish!

Siakap, species of seabass. Love this too
And how they turned out:

Simple common veggie dish

Soup of white pompret 

Eggplant, grilled with my new 'periuk ajaib'...


Siakap grill and air asam as the sparing partner.


Although dishes prepared were not highly sophisticated, I was very satisfied to spend that much time to feed my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment