Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Passport cover

My daughters were looking at passport covers sold right in front of the Immigration Office in Jalan Reko, Kajang. At first, I thought it would be a waste, costing RM10 for plastic covers and RM20 for a thicker material. Normal accepted passport covers sold by the Immigration Office is RM3.

But then it struck me 'What a good idea to differentiate the bunch of passports we have to hold!' and bought them.

Apart from having more 'fun' appeal to the passports, I think it's useful to differentiate whenever the group leader i.e. my husband need to show our passports for check-in, buying tickets, immigration clearance etc (he holds all of our passports to avoid misplace).

We have different passport covers each reflecting the personalities of my children... Maybe more of reflecting their age. Can you guess whose which?

No comments:

Post a Comment