Thursday, March 5, 2015

What to wear?

It's weird that I feel clueless on what kind of clothes to bring for the Japan trip. We are going in March. Apparently it's a transition period from winter to spring. Based on weather forecast websites, highest temperature may be around 15 Celsius and get cold at night about 5. Weather may get cloudy skies and occasional rain.

Winter/ Spring coats?
This is my 1st time traveling to an Asian country with 4 seasons so I don't really know how cold can it get. I can't remember what I wore when I was in the UK. I know coats are essential but what kind?

And I have to think about the kids as well to ensure they are comfortable.
My husband and I have our own coats. I've borrowed coats from my cousins for Irdina and Kasyif. I have to find one for Jasmin and Lutfi. I've asked around friends I remembered have traveled to cold countries before.

Walking shoes
I assume jeans is wearable and we don't need gloves. But definitely need a good walking shoes. I assume the sport shoes my kids already have are wearable unless it rains there. I still have not decide what to wear. Need to buy a good walking shoes for myself and Jasmin. Also plan to rent my cousin's boots. Ha!Ha!

Shopping
Last Sunday, we went to Uniqlo Alamanda straight from PD. Instead of getting a long john which is rather expensive (RM159 for a kid's size), I opted to buy HEATTECH clothing by Uniqlo because it is way cheaper. They were on sale as the weather is approaching spring whereby the price was reduced to RM19.90 per piece. I bought 1 inner t-shirt for each of my children, a turtle neck fleece jumper (RM19.90) for Lutfi and a fleece jacket for Jasmin (RM39.90). I also bought a legging for Irdina/Jasmin (RM39.90). Total cost is RM179.30 for 7 pieces! Happy! Happy!

I went to Uniqlo IOI City Mall on Tuesday hoping that the store would still have HEATTECH legging for Lutfi's size. Unfortunately they didn't have any. I got side tracked and bought a UV cut cardigan at RM79.90 (online price is RM69.90!) and a white HEATTECH strappy inner (RM19.90) for myself. Total cost is RM99.80.

Bought a pair of adult jeans (RM15) at a bundle store for Kasyif. Planning to have the legs cut to Kasyif's size.

Still have not found coats for Jasmin and Lutfi though..... Definitely plan to borrow but in case I still can't find one, I'm planning to buy Uniqlo sleeveless bubble vest for Jasmin (RM79.90) assuming the weather is not that cold. No idea where to get for Lutfi.......




Image result for uniqlo bubble vest

No comments:

Post a Comment