Saturday, March 14, 2015

Ready...Set.....

It's already 5.50 pm. I've packed some dry ingredients because I plan to cook simple dishes such as fried rice, fried pasta, fried chicken and chicken curry. Also plan to cook fresh salmon and buy ingredients such as eggs, milk and bread at their convenient store (apparently named Lawson). My helper also made for me 'sambal tempe', good to have with rice or just snack on it. I'm determined to cook and use up all because I don't want to bring any of these back to Malaysia.

Done with packing and we'll be bringing 3 luggage in total. Decided to ditch the big suitcase and bringing only 24 cm luggage x 2 + a cabin size bag. All luggage will be checked in and I asked the kids to bring their own bags to put whatever they want to bring.... including Lutfi.

Nervous? Yeah... My wish is about to come true. Have been wanting to see Japan since I learned Japanese language during my secondary school.

Can I do it? Can I manage the kids in Tokyo?

7 hour flight
This is the first time the kids are on a long haul flight (7 hours). I've been looking up for tips from the internet. I'm also a bit worried because Lutfi and Kasyif are not in their best of health (they are having coughs). Luckily it's a night flight, so I hope they can sleep throughout the journey.

My walking shoes
Hmm...decided to keep the Scholl and used plasters to cushion my blisters. Actually I bought a heel protector which is to be placed at the back inside the shoes but it didn't serve the purpose that I expected.

Reflect
I'm taking a deep breath to reflect what I am expecting from this trip.....

This is my time for the kids. Follow their pace, not mine. I won't have the same moment twice. Enjoy the trip and create the greatest memories for the kids to remember.

I hope everything will be ok, In Sha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment