Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post TOKYO

Alhamdulillah, I'm back from Tokyo. Didn't get to write during the trip although laptop and internet was accessible. All I can say at the moment is my gratitude towards Allah SWT for granting my wish. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah......Subhanallah, Maha Suci Allah.....

I felt so fortunate I dropped tears this morning reminiscing the time we had together in Tokyo. I'm impressed with Japanese attitude that I've started looking and reading on what have make them the way they are.

I got to see most of what I wished to see and did most of what I wished to do.

I've managed to stride Tokyo with 4 kids. My host was very kind and our apartment was 'kawaii'..... Love! Love! Love!

My children seemed to enjoy Tokyo very much despite there is no swimming pool. Although they firstly complained when trying to get used to a lot of walking, they managed to blend in the fast paced Tokyo in the end.

I will definitely write a lot about Japan.....

Lastly, I relate much with this article Things that surprise foreign women in Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment