Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Little Nomads

I find this particular post from My Little Nomads relates so much to how I feel towards traveling with kids. Very well said. Go on, read it! Go and click the link.

http://mylittlenomads.com/


In contrast to how I 'expressed' my feelings in the opening paragraph with my limited vocab here,  (I wrote about Krabi, our first overseas trip as a family).


I did get 'they won't even remember because they are small' remarks from my hubby, referring to our boys when I said I want to bring the kids to Tokyo. I countered back with something about kids are like sponges. They absorb.
One of the comments posted to the My Little Nomads post has another point that I can use...

It shape kid's personality from what they see, smell, experience....

I'm gonna follow the blog. The 1st blog that I tag on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment