Thursday, December 31, 2015

Looking Back 2015

What is year 2015 for me? What happened in 2015?

Life

  1. I hit 40 series in 2015. I realized I need to be matured due to to my age.
  2. Bibik has mentioned her intention to tender her resignation in 2016. Our house will be different when she's gone.


Experience

  1. We went to Japan! Yeay! This will be among the sweetest memories in my life. Apart from Japan, I didn't plan any vacation for our family. I guess because the awesomeness of travelling to Japan stays until year end and I didn't need to go elsewhere to recharge.
  2. I shopped at Couch outlet in Japan, myself. I've always bought bags online so this time I wanted to experience buying bags at the outlet myself. And I bought 2!
  3. We went to the Big Bad Wolf for the 1st time! Damage done was RM500++ but it was worthwhile. I bought books on yoga, Jamie Oliver's, Nigella Lawson's and some other books.
  4. I volunteered to organize a teambuilding programme for my division and it was awesome!
  5. I also organized a trip to Penang and Perlis for our Awesome Team including the CEO!
  6. I was the opening MC for a small event at my office with international participants.My acceptance was different this time. Instead of worrying of not being able to do it, my attitude was 'Just do it. Do it whole heartedly (learn the tips and tricks) and leave the rest to Allah SWT. Alhamdulillah, it was not perfect but I could always improve in the next opportunity (I learnt the right way to pronounce opportunity from this experience :-D ). I give credits to 'Getting Things Done' seminar I attended in May. 


Weight Management

  1. My weight hit 70++ kg by October 2015. However, I have altered my perspective towards weight loss. I don't want to rely on slimming centres anymore and prefer to embark on doing more exercise.
  2. I've started to go to gym to exercise.
  3. I don't think doing Herbalife is for me. I will continue consuming though but not as intense.


I have reorganize my spending and prioritize on kids' development

  1. I chose Smart IQ Kindies for Lutfi based on what I think best for him. Not based on convenience.
  2. I've enrolled Irdina to Kiddo Science classes since July.


Other
  1. I have re-started to pay off JPA study loan diligently every month since April. I realized that money you received goes round and have its own purpose. The monthly payback is exactly how much I get for this year's salary increment. I could have ignored my JPA loan because I want to save my money but I decided not to follow my 1st thought as I have changed my attitude towards money.
  2. I changed my wishlist from 'buying an LV bag' to 'increase my donation' because I don't think I can afford it at the moment.
  3. My first TOD's bought by hubby when he was in the UK. Muah!
  4. I lost my uncle (dad's younger brother) and my auntie (dad's older sister). Al Fatihah.....

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah. Hanya padaMu aku berserah and memohon pertolongan. Berikan aku kekuatan untuk menempuh cabaran yang mendatang dengan positif dan rasa rendah diri. Aminnnn.......

For 2014, here
For 2013, here

No comments:

Post a Comment